Fall in love with this move-in ready, charming Cypress Hills home just minutes to downtown Grass Valley and historic downtown Nevada City. This lovely home sits on a spacious lot that's situated close to shopping, schools, recreation and more. Step inside to a bright living room with a wood burning fireplace, new carpet throughout and a sliding glass door to the back patio and backyard. The kitchen is extra roomy with a dining nook by the pretty bay windows and a pass through to the living room for easy entertaining or a dining bar. There's an indoor laundry room with cabinets down the hall as well as two guest bedrooms and a guest bathroom. The master suite give you easy access to the backyard, and the master bathroom features a walk in closet. Outside, enjoy a great space to create your own private oasis in the large, level backyard.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,510 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Tile,Walk-In Closet,Window
- Breakfast Nook,Space in Kitchen
- Cabinets,Inside Room
- Breakfast Area,Pantry Cabinet,Tile Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Tile,Walk-In Closet,Window
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Free Standing Refrigerator,Hood Over Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Electric Oven,Free Standing Electric Range
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central, Fireplace.
- Bay Window(s),Dual Pane Full,Window Coverings
- 1. Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Garage Facing Front,Uncovered Parking Space.
- Wood, Frame
- Back Yard,Partial,Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Shape Regular. Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Shape Regular.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Kent Barber, RE/MAX Gold
Agent License: 01495486