Big Oak Valley Ranchette! Views, orchard, grapes, owned solar, barn, pastures, ponds, ride out your gate. 1 inch of irrigation water. Detached garage/shop plumbed to hook up air compressor. Barn set up currently for sheep and goats but could accommodate horses easily. Great area for trail riding. Perimeter fenced plus cross fenced for livestock and orchard fenced separately. Owned solar system. Irrigation system, cold room, grapes and roses all down a quiet country lane with lovely views!.
Residential - Single Family, Manufactured Home, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,570 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Sitting Room,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Fiberglass,Tub,Window
- Dining Bar,Formal Area
- Cabinets,Gas Hook-Up,Inside Room
- Butlers Pantry,Island,Laminate Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Fiberglass,Tub,Window
- Bath Description
- Fiberglass,Jack & Jill,Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Electric Oven,Gas Cook Top,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Central.
- Dual Pane Full
- 1. Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight Tube
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- Frame, Cement Plank
- Uncovered Deck
- Rolling,Snow Line Below,Lot Grade Varies
- Partial Cross,Fenced,See Remarks
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond Year Round,See Remarks, Uncovered Deck. Pond Year Round,See Remarks.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Teresa Dietrich, Nevada County Realty
Agent License: 01222347